Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Wednesday - Running with a Buddy

14.5k 1:18:08. HR Avg 137 Max 149 Avg Pace 5:23
Course: Work to Riverside and Back.
Start Time: 5:10 pm Temp 22C.
Session Type: Easy Run

Had a Pilates class at lunchtime and tonight went for my longest run since having my hammie problem. In fact it was this course on a Wednesday night three weeks ago that I did it. I would like to say all went well but a few times I felt a few little niggles that reminded me that I still need to be cautious. Still 14.5k, things can't be too bad.

The last few runs I have been listening to Ry Cooder's new album "My Name is Buddy" (thanks to JD) based around the story of a hobo red cat named Buddy. At my current pace it is proving to be good listening.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home