Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Laying Low

I woke up Monday morning with a sore throat and a bit of a temperature. It would have been some sort of miracle if I hadn't picked it up from the rest of the family.

Tuesday I wasn't any worse and today I am feeling a bit better.

Hopefully all gone tomorrow and I can get back into the serious business of winding down.
Actually, if you had to pick a time to get sick now is the perfect week.

5 Comments:

  • At Wed Apr 04, 11:38:00 pm AEST, Blogger plu said…

    Yes - good week to get a little run down. If you have to get a cold. Have a good rest.

    Plu

     
  • At Thu Apr 05, 07:54:00 am AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    Oh well, at least it forced you to rest after your good run on Sunday.

    Hope you've managed to give it the flick.

     
  • At Thu Apr 05, 09:16:00 am AEST, Blogger Clairie said…

    Send the family away for two weeks :)

    Seriously - eat lots of garlic and OJ. And wash the sheets and towels every 2nd day.

    I'm a baby when it comes to sickness in the house. I haven't yet turfed hubby out of the bedroom...but it's been close!

    Take care Graeme and before you know it Canberra will be upon us and you will be fighting fit and raring to go!

     
  • At Thu Apr 05, 10:15:00 pm AEST, Blogger Ewen said…

    Yes, better than next week! Are you sure Eddie didn't give it to you? ;)

    Rest up...

     
  • At Fri Apr 06, 07:13:00 pm AEST, Blogger blues buffett said…

    better now than next weekend!

    Just think of those relaxing muscles as you rest up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home