Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Friday, February 23, 2007

Wednesday - Pilates

The Gym at work has one again organised a lunch time Pilates course, so I have signed up for the next six week course. I did similar sessions last year. Once a week is not enough, so I often do some of the exercises as part of my warm down after a run. But having a full hour and an instructor helping you out is very worthwhile. At $5 a session it is good value as well.

This evening's schedule was disrupted because of soccer commitments. After much thought, I put my hand up for coaching this year. I will be coaching Kewell's U10 side. It was final grading tonight and I had to be there to meet parents and organise a training night. After that I had to pick up Dory from dance and so in the end I made tonight a rest night. I am not too concerned about this and it will probably do me more good than a rushed run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home