Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday - Recovery

9.5k 51:26. HR Avg 134 Max 142 Avg Pace 5:24
Course: Work to Sydney St and Back.
Start Time: 5:25 pm Temp 24C.
Session Type: Recovery Run

My legs and knees felt a bit stiff starting out but after a K they loosened up. A very gentle recovery run though tonight. Out in 25:41 (132) and back in 25:44 (136).

To answer some comments from yesterday.

Tesso - Yes Robert was there.

IHateToast - If there had been any girls about I would have whirled that singlet around and tossed it. Alas all the good (and bad girls) were still in bed at that hour on a Sunday morning. Actually I don't know why I wear a singlet in summer. When I was younger I never used to, but I seem to have to be close to heat exhaustion now before removing the gear. (I suppose a singlet gives some sun protection.)

Ewen - Is toasty really that crazy? Who am I to judge. It's a Thin Line between Love and Hate?

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 13, 03:14:00 pm AEST, Blogger Ewen said…

    I'm yet to meet him, so I'll reserve judgement. He's probably a straight-up accountant type who doesn't say boo in real life.

    I look at Katy's blog occassionally, but that's even wackier. CJ assure's me she's OK, but I'm still scared.

     
  • At Tue Feb 13, 05:41:00 pm AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    The Toasts ... all I can say is its a match made in Heaven :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home