Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Gimme Dat Ding



Here is my poor little car. It is off to the panel beaters tomorrow. Looks like I will be running home from work for awhile.

After I came home from the BRRC race this morning, I noticed this visitor on my backyard lawn. Did I say lawn. My dirt. To dry for grass. The next door neighbour's called in a man to take him away which he successfully did after wrestling with him for five minutes.




And just to show I once did have a lawn, this is Kewell in the same spot in April this year.


But the bush orchids are holding up well.



I got this link at work last week and it has some great quotes by Swiss Toni.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home