Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Run Home No6

13.6k 1:11:33 HR Avg 141 Max 157 Avg Pace 5:15
Course: Work to Home.
Start Time: 5:25pm Temp 22C.
Session Type: Sub 72%MxHR Easy Run

I pick up my car tomorrow, so tonight should be the last time I have to run home by necessity. There are four major road crossings on the way home and I made all the lights tonight without having to wait at any. This got me pumping and I ending up going a little faster than I should have but still felt very comfortable.

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Nov 08, 10:00:00 am AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    Last time 'by necessity' - does that mean you might incorporate running home into your training even when you have the car back?

     
  • At Tue Nov 08, 02:10:00 pm AEST, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for offer of help with calibration, RS! This morning, on the treadmill at the gym, the monitor & graph showed the exact 6kms that I ran! So correct indoors, but no outdoors? Yes, I was near power lines & happened to see that high HR as I was running on Sunday. Will wait for your help once again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home