Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Tuesday Work to home No2

13.6k 1:17:18. HR Avg 134 Max 158 Avg Pace 5:41
Course: Work to Home.
Start Time: 5:35 pm Temp 24C.
Session Type: Sub 72%MxHR Easy Run

Another run home from work tonight. Again just trying to keep below 135 HR which I managed despite the hills at the end. Last night, I felt a niggle from my right foot between the 9 and 10k mark. Lo and behold, at exactly the same point tonight it started playing up again! What I noticed about this spot was that it was on a road with a steep camber to the right. I moved into the centre of the road and it went away. Luckily, the vast majority of my courses are on cycle tracks or footpaths and have no camber.

As I usually have a rest day, between runs, this caper of running home everyday this week is going to be a challenge. If it was only a little closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home