Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday - The moment of Truth

6.8k 36:35. Avg Pace 5:22
Course: New Farm Park Sydney St and Back.
Start Time: 5:35 pm Temp 20C.
Session Type: Easy Run

Even though it was only an easy run tonight, my calf did not feel comfortable by the end. That just about kills off any remain thought of racing Sunday. I will now proceed with caution and look to next year's races.

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Nov 11, 06:19:00 pm AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    Bugger :-( I was hoping to catch you on Sunday. Well, not catch you, you're too fast, but say g'day.

     
  • At Mon Nov 13, 10:20:00 am AEST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm sorry about that.
    i have a soft spot in my heart for boys with bad calves right now.

    actually, because my heart is a muscle and not bone, my entire heart is a soft spot. but i think you know the expression

     

Post a Comment

<< Home