Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friday - Six turned out to be nine

8.0k 44:41. HR Avg 141 Max 152 Avg Pace 5:35
Course: Work to Kedron.
Start Time: 4:30 pm Temp 19C.
Session Type: Easy Run

I ran from work to Smash Repairs at Kedron to at last get my car back. They said it would be ready at five thirty and I got there in lots of time. But when I was still waiting at 5 to 6, I was getting a little worried that I wouldn't get home in time to get to the Qld Roar game. If Six had turned out to be Nine I might have minded but and it all worked out well including a spanking 5-0 scoreline against the hapless NZ Knights.

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Sept 16, 09:40:00 pm AEST, Blogger blues buffett said…

    I wonder why it was so late?
    Maybe...

    Was there a barber at the Smash repair?

    Perhaps all the hippies cut off their hair...

     
  • At Sun Sept 17, 11:28:00 am AEST, Blogger Toasty said…

    Whoa!!!!!

    I was scrolling down and just checking your pace for various runs when I saw that picture. What's going on there????? Hey .... um .... (nothing more to add about that).

     
  • At Sun Sept 24, 12:59:00 am AEST, Blogger R2B said…

    Yeah whats up with that photo?

    Sorry to hear about the 2!! cars needing repairs that sux.

    But looking on the bright side you have more reasons to run now!!

    Cheers R2B

     

Post a Comment

<< Home