Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Easy with lots of Hills

15.5k 1:23:341. HR Avg 139 Max 159
Course: Kenmore to The Gap.
Start Time: 5:10 pm Temp 17C.
Session Type: Hilly Easy Run

We have finally got both of our cars back in action, so I could take back the car we were borrowing from My Wife's mother. I dropped it off at Kenmore and ran back Home to The Gap. You couldn't get a hiller run if you tried so it was a bit of a challenge. Took it easy on the uphills and extra easy on the downhills. The Polar says there was 254m of ascent over 3.5k of uphill as well as 3.7k downhill.

This made 65k for the week which was my plan. Now that soccer season is over, Tuesday nights are now free again and I maybe able to add a short recovery run or a bike session in the gym to the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home