Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday Riverside Run & Qld Victory

14.6k 1:12:23. HR Avg 144 Max 159
Course: Work to Riverside Centre and Back.
Start Time: 5:10 pm Temp 25C.
Session Type: Easy Run

By myself tonight. Wanted a fairly easy run after yesterday. I seemed to have got away with no problems from soccer training last night. 36:20 out and 36:03 back at just under 5m/k pace.

Home just in time for some dinner and State of Origin 1. A thrilling match with Qld winning deservedly in extra time. Now I have to get up early tomorrow morning (4:45 am) for the next big match Liverpool v AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League Final. Should be a cracker. I suppose this is good training for me as I'll have to get up early to drive down to the Coast for the Half in July.

2 Comments:

  • At Fri May 27, 08:04:00 am AEST, Blogger Rob said…

    From the sports reports I saw, Liverpool did have a cracker of a game.

    Thanks to your confidence in my ability, Robert Song, I was able to better my time this morning. Even better than double.

     
  • At Fri May 27, 02:55:00 pm AEST, Blogger Unknown said…

    Noting to do with running but...did you manage to get hold of "Kismet" yet? If not, keep looking! At the same time try for "Candide" if you don't know it....the best of the lot! LL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home