Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Wednesday Riverside Run

14.6k 1:27:55. HR Avg 123 Max 136
Course: Work to Riverside Centre and Back.
Start Time: 4:45 pm Temp 21C.
Session Type: Easy Run

Ran with John and Rod, so pace was a very easy 6:00 m/k. It was a bit overcast with a few spots of rain but starting to get cooler which is nice.

I was a bit worried before the run as I had developed a niggling pain in my left thigh as the day wore on. As I didn't run yesterday, I could only put it down to soccer training last night. Must have stretched a little trying to trap a ball on my left foot. Anyway, it didn't bother me at all in the run and I suspect one of the adductors has been overstretched. So it shouldn't hinder my running at all.

2 Comments:

  • At Wed May 11, 10:50:00 pm AEST, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Only people make you cry"...how true!

    Tomorrow, I'm taking "Kismet", adapted by Robert Wright & George Forrest from musical themes by Borodin. Do you know it? Alfred Drake, who was the original lead in "Oklahoma!" & "Kiss Me Kate", plays the male lead singer........
    I swoon every time he sings!!

     
  • At Thu May 12, 10:44:00 pm AEST, Blogger Unknown said…

    Then you must get it, Robert! It's one of the really great shows & I know you'd love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home