Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Friday, May 27, 2005

No Friday Run

I would normally run on Friday night but started getting a sore throat yesterday afternoon. My defences must have been down from getting up so early to watch the Champions League Final. In fact, at half time and Liverpool down by three goals and playing like shite, I almost contemplated going back to bed. Lucky I didn't.

I am managing to keep the sore throat from escalting into something more serious but thought it best not to run tonight. Ducky has been off school all week with a cold so not suprising I've picked it up from her.

1 Comments:

  • At Sat May 28, 02:26:00 pm AEST, Blogger Wobbly man said…

    Its a wise Coolrunner who knows when its best not to run. Good move! Not sure why anyone would want to stay awake to watch
    a soccer match but hey - whatever turns you on. Happy trails!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home