Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Jog and Swim Saturday Morning

3.3k 23:20. HR Avg 118 Max 138
Course: Around the block from Home.
Start Time: 8:25 am Temp 27C.
Session Type: Recovery Jog

Run with Delta. She's a little sluggish this morning. She always runs better in the evenings just like her Dad. She is now 11 from 11 with her goal and only three to go.

Had breakfast, dropped Delta at dance classes and then went to pool.

Swim 5 By 200m Intervals
Start Time : 10:00am

Have been thinking of doing the BRW Corporate Triathlon at the Gold Coast on 24th April. John from work does Triathalons and has being making suggestions that he would beat me this year. (Last year I finished it a couple of minutes faster than him.) So just in case I enter again this year thought I'd better start doing some faster sessions in the pool rather than just the gentle non-stop laps I usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home