Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

First Post

Rest Day.

Got to do something. What could I do?? I know ! Why not start a blog.

I have been looking at other runner's blogs and have been impressed with the diversity of people and experiences catalogued by them.

But still none seemed to be just like my situation. Everybody seems to be doing intervals , aiming for PBs or getting injuried. I am not doing any of those at the moment.

I've been in Conditioning Phase since Christmas and just loving it. Long , steady runs. Trying to keep the Heart Rate under 140. Too hot over summer to be doing anything different anyway. Will keep this up for another 4 to 6 weeks and then set some race goals. The Gold Coast Half Marathon the most likey candidate.

So the opening bars been being played of Robert Song's Running Blog.

Time to lie down again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home