Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monday - Afternoons win

11.0k 58:04. HR Avg 142 Max 150 Avg Pace 5:16
Course: Gap Cycle Path.
Start Time: 5:33 pm Temp 24C.
Session Type: Easy Run

I finally made my decision and I will continue with my 'normal' afternoon running. This week is Champion's League matches on Wednesday and Thursday so I would have missed those if I was to run in the morning. As well, I think I may have struggled to keep awake in the training course if I had exercised in the morning.

I got home tonight in enough time to get out on the cycle path before it got dark. A nice easy run. My aim is to get to running five days this week and do about 50k and steadily increase the Ks after that each week till I hit around the 100k mark. With Canberra less than 21 weeks away, there is not much time available.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home