Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Walk and Ride

No problems after my Gym bike session on Tuesday, so Wednesday night I went out for a brisk 5k walk. Felt a slight bit of discomfort in my left leg, so I still have a little way to go.

Tonight. I went back to the Gym and did a half hour on the Bike and then some stretching exercises. The bike seems not to aggravate my leg at all.

Yesterday, I sent my Polar HR Monitor back for a new battery and a service. The perfect time to be without my trusty training partner.

1 Comments:

  • At Fri July 14, 09:00:00 pm AEST, Blogger TD said…

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, Robert and hope you get over those marathon problems. Hamstring problems are a curse aren't they? Why do us runners seem to always have to suffer them?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home