Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Monday, March 13, 2006

Shoes


After Plu's Recent Shoe Photos and
A Tidy ILikeToast's Shoe Shot I thought I would take a pic of my shoes. Sad to say, nothing was set up for this shot. I think I am what you call a messy person. One of the ASIC boxes has a brand new pair of shoes I haven't worn yet.

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Mar 14, 06:04:00 pm AEST, Blogger blues buffett said…

    Hard to tell, but this looks like an indoor shot. No pressure for an outside location?

    I would have thought you'd be singing along with Doc : "Am I ever gonna see your face again" and
    perhaps even the accompanying unofficial response if they stay inside !
    BTW : great 1/2 run - is there an official results website like for 6 foot ? I could only see 2005's

     
  • At Tue Mar 14, 08:38:00 pm AEST, Blogger Robert Song said…

    BB,

    I don't think the results are on-line. The website isn't being updated.

    My shoes are definitely not going outside.

     
  • At Tue Mar 14, 08:49:00 pm AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    I'm with you Robert Song, the shoes are way to precious to be left outside!

    Must get a happy snap of my collection. I might just out-mess you!

     
  • At Sat Mar 18, 10:35:00 am AEST, Blogger Toasty said…

    Clearly you have arranged these shoes with great purpose and demonstrated you are more of an artist than analytical. The upside down ones represent being drained of energy at times whilst the new boxes reveal plans for more running in your future. You can tell a lot from a shoe collection.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home