Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Sunday, December 25, 2005

So This is Christmas

After yesterday's long run it is a rest day today. Although I would have liked to have gone for a run there is just too much happening. The kids had us up at 5:30 and they are always so excited. It would be a pity to miss that. Kewell got a DVD of the World Cup qualifier and we have already watched the extra time and penalty shoot out again. Magic. Thank You Santa.

Looks like it is going to be stinking hot as well. It would be good if it was cooler but looking at the picture below of My Wife and I going for our Xmas morning run in 1983 there is a happy balance.





To all who read my blog, may you and your families have a Merry Christmas.

My Wife has just stuck her head in and said to say Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Wouldn't it be good if she took up running again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home