Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Thursady more biking

Back is a whole lot better but is still gives an occasional sharp twinge. In fact too many for comfort. So another session on the gym bike this time for 40 minutes. I find it really hard to get the Heart Rate up past 140 on the bike.

Strange thing today was my right foot was sore, the same way it had been last week. Now I have done very little walking let alone running, so this is odd. I am starting to suspect that a pair of my work shoes could be causing the problem. Will monitor more closely.

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Oct 14, 08:13:00 am AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    Glad to hear the back is feeling better. Amazing how something so major and annoying is caused by such a simple act.

    I recall busting a gut in spin classes and the heart rate would hardly go up, yet it would with an easy run. Wierd.

    Hopefully catch up on Sunday at BRRC.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home