Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Friday, October 07, 2005

Friday back on the bike

52.00 HR Avg 123
Start Time: 5:10 pm
Session Type: Gym Bike.

Foot is getting much better. Am continuing to ice every two hours. Took to the bike in the gym again for a 52 minute session. Thank goodness for the music player. After Wednesday, I decided on a new tact, and have loaded two complete albums. Firstly "Get Born " by Jet which I got last Christmas and had never really listened to until I loaded the track "Look What You Have Done" on to the player and really enjoyed it. It reminded me very much of The Beatles. Afer that I loaded another couple of tracks which I also liked so decided I should give the whole album a go.
The other was the second CD of the Congolese Double Album "Papa Wemba & Viva La Musica - The First Twenty Years". This covers the period 1984 - 1997. The first CD was sensational. Very raw but hypnotic. This second period I know will be more polished but will it be as endearing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home