Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Sunday Rain

6.8k 30:12. HR Avg 153 Max 164 Avg Pace 4:26
Course: Gap Cycle Path.
Start Time: 2:40pm Temp 19C.
Session Type: Tempo Run

Lots of rain overnight and it has continued on throughout the day. It would have made the 25K at WestEnd a bit difficult so I am not too disappointed that I didn't run this morning. Great for the garden though which was looking very parched.

I tried to go out between a break in the weather but it didn't last and I ran today in a lovely pleasant drizzle. Back didn't give me any problems and I felt strong so continued at a good pace on the way back. Out in 15:10 (Hr 148) , back in 15:02 (Hr 159).

It has been a disappointing two weeks with the back and the foot, so lets hope I can get some consistency back into the training.

1 Comments:

  • At Mon Oct 17, 08:59:00 am AEST, Blogger Tesso said…

    Hope the back continues to improve.

    You missed a great morning at BRRC, but then so did many others, there wasn't a big turnout. Which was just as well really, it was getting a bit crowded under the shelter :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home