Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday Easy Run

11.1k 57:12. HR Avg 141 Max 152 Avg PAce 5:12
Course: Around Ashgrove Bike track.
Start Time: 6.05 pm Temp 18C.
Session Type: Easy Run

Kewell had an hour cricket coaching session for Under 8 players at 6.00pm tonight at the Valleys cricket club. So I dropped him off and went for a run along the bike track from there. I timed my run to get back by 7:00pm when it was scheduled to finish but in went on for another 25 minutes, so could have gone longer. A nice pleasent change though from my usual course, even if it was mostly in the dark.

Feeling no discomfort at all from my back while running but it still gives a bit of a twinge now and then when getting up from sitting or if I twist in a paticuliar way.

1 Comments:

  • At Tue Oct 18, 09:46:00 am AEST, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for comments, Robert Song! Careful with twisting your back..wasn't that a form of dancing(?) way back somewhere? The "Twist"?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home