Robert Song's Running

I'm over 50 and been running off and on since 1968. I have run everything from 800m to 10k on the track, to half marathons (PB 1:21 Brisbane 1993) and marathons (PB 2:53 Gold Coast 1985).

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday Easy Run

14.8k 1:24:38. HR Avg 135 Max 150 Avg Pace 5:43
Course: Work to Riverside Centre and Back.
Start Time: 5:30 pm Temp 23C.
Session Type: Easy Run

Music Started with "This" by Brian Eno (from his new album)
Ended with "Moods for Moderns" by Elvis Costello.

The legs were still feeling a bit tired from Sunday's run so just an easy run tonight. It was very humid though and a large storm front was building up from the south.

Out in 41:08 (AvgHR 136) and back in 43:09 (135). Even at the slow pace, I found myself really sweating tonight.

I left a little later tonight and so it was dark by the time I got to the Story Bridge and it was all lit up with pink lights. I have since found out it was a show of support for Breast Cancer Awareness. Anyway it made a spectacular scene, the bridge lights in the foreground and the flashing lightning in the background from impending storm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home